Open Carry Advocates Win in Court, Will Celebrate by Freaking Out Kids at Six Flags

Categories: Guns

KoryWatkinsGrocery-thumb-565x423.jpg
Kory Watkins for Texas
Kory Watkins and his Open Carry Tarrant County group won an injunction against Arlington.
According to Arlington law, demonstrators can't hand out literature to drivers who are not parked. It would seem, then, that distributing anything -- even pocket copies of the U.S. Constitution -- at busy intersections is out of the question. But earlier this year, that's exactly what members of Open Carry Tarrant County did -- and they did it with long guns strapped to their shoulders.

Police responded and, with armed men yelling at them, ticketed two members. Arlington responded, adding a few lines to its original law making it more difficult for demonstrators to distribute pamphlets. The OCTC guys said this violated their First Amendment rights, so they sued Arlington in late May. And yesterday the group won a temporary victory.

A federal judge on Monday ordered Arlington to not enforce its law banning pamphlet-distribution while the suit is pending. In his ruling, the judge wrote that Arlington streets are traditional public forums and protected by the First Amendment. OCTC's "attempts to distribute copies of the Constitution and gun rights literature on Arlington's streets and sidewalks is 'precisely the kind of speech in precisely the kind of place that the First Amendment aims to protect most,'" the judge wrote, quoting a previous ruling about the KKK's ability to demonstrate in a public place.

The judge also wrote that Arlington's argument about the law maintaining public safety was not enough of a significant government interest to limit free speech in a public forum, such as a sidewalk next to a busy intersection.

The group, understandably, is happy and has plans to celebrate. They wrote on their Facebook page: "In recognition of [Monday's] ruling, Open Carry Tarrant County will hold an event this Thursday in Arlington at 6 p.m. The group will convene at the Home Depot on Road to Six Flags. We will then walk to the corner of Collins and Road to Six Flags."

Send your story tips to the author, Sky Chadde.

My Voice Nation Help
85 comments

1. Kerry GoadDecember 12, 2013I THOUGHT WE LIVED IN AMERICA!LikeLike ·  · Share
  2. Kerry GoadDecember 12, 2013Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

Oprah OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network
    ONE MIGHT SAY HIS TRUCK WOULD BE BETTER ANYTIME LOL-LARRY
    1LikeLike ·  · Share
  3. Kerry GoadDecember 12, 2013Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not.

Oprah Winfrey
    1UnlikeUnlike ·  · Share
  4. Kerry GoadDecember 12, 2013Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

Oprah Winfrey

I WANT MY FAMILY BACK, THIS IS WAR!
    1LikeLike ·  · Share
  5. Kerry GoadDecember 12, 2013No matter how big the lie; repeat it often enough and the masses will regard it as the truth.
    31 up, 12 down

John F Kennedy quotes

MY FAMILY'S BIBLE-SPEW I CALL IT!
    1LikeLike ·  · Share

just now

Kerry Goad shared Robert Downey Jr's photo.9 seconds agoOnly Meread Kennedy before she was taken loved me to buy her tiny roses in a pot and she always wanted then above my head- where i slept-mommy you deserve roses -I love you too read Markie Mc Night WE were very close Kennedy stared getting her memory back I believe they had her assaulted and they did not want that- Diana or Mandy remembering me -read Markie Mc Night20 Red, 2 white, 1 purple. It'll all make sense later...Edit (in 6 minutes)

4 minutes ago

READ I GOT MY MARTA FROM HER -ONE OF MY NANNIES MY FAMILY SCARED HER AWAY PEACE MRS SONDHEIMER -I CALLED HER -KERRY READ MARKIE MC NIGHT SHE CAME THROUGH VIA GUIDE NOT SURE IF SHE DIED BUT TOLD YES AND HER SWEET ALLIE IS NOW MINE READ MARKIE MC NIGHT AND STUART WOULD AGREE THIS WAS RIGHT FOR ME TO BE READ MARKIE MC NIGHT I ALWAYS THOUGHT WHY SO THIN AND YES ALLIE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MEN READ MARKIE MC NIGHT (DR STUART SONDHEIMER'S WIFE KNEW HER IN MY TWENTIES)

Janice Sondheimer Memorial Excerptfrom Legacy Connections Films PLUS 2 years ago Creative Commons License: by nc nd NOT YET RATED

Janice Sondheimer was the loving mother of twin boys and a little girl when she lost the battle with breast cancer. Fast forward more than 10 years, her husband, Stuart, decided to create a loving memorial tribute for her. Her mother, children, siblings, and friends all participated in her legacy video. Here is a brief excerpt. Janice, you are remembered!

Follow StatsEdit (in 6 minutes)DeleteShare

bgoad topcommenter

READ CALLED COLD CASE TODAY-ARIZONA FIRST-THEN MICHIGAN NEXT AND CALIFORNIA TOO BRITTANY MURPHY -COME ON PEOPLE LOOK AT THAT CASE READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

6 hours ago

1 minute ago
  • READ NO I AM MARGARET JEAN MC KNIGHT'S GRANDDAUGHTER GREAT OF FRONA MC KNIGHT-WE WERE CLAN OR WERE WE SWITCHED JUST RIGHT- I WANT HER RESUMED TOO HER BODY -BUT SHE VISITS ME TOO-HER CHILD WAS NAMED MARGO WITH THEM NOT KNOWING HER TRUE NAME WAS MARGARET WHAT ARE THOSE ODDS-SHE DIED IN TEXAS -WHERE I WANT TO BELONG NOW- AMONG WHERE I MIGHT TRAVEL-AND YES DEAD OR A LIVE I SAY-RABBI PLOTKIN ASKED ME TO TAKE THE LAST NAME AS KENNEDY MC NIGHT-AND YES FUCK YOU CPS -I CAN GO OUT AT NIGHT AS MUCH AS I PLEASE -MY GRANDMOTHER DIED -POOR LIVING IN A BOARDING HOUSE BUT ONE REMEMBERED SHE SENT HER LAVENDER ROSES HER SON DIED AND JEAN THEY CALLED HER UNDERSTOOD-SHE LOST A CHILD TOO MY MOTHER-I SENT THOSE ROSES TO KELLY'S GRANDMOTHER AND MY OLD FRIEND NO LONGER AMBER RAE AS MY FATHER PLANTED THEM OUT SIDE HIS BEDROOM WINDOW THAT MY MOTHER REMOVED FOR THE POOL WHEN HE DIED-HE HATED WATER -I LOVE IT TOO!!! READ MARKIE MC NIGHTWho I am (Rosemary's Grandaughter) lyricswww.youtube.comWho I am (Rosemary's Grandaughter) by Jessica Andrews.
  • Edit (in 4 minutes)
DeleteShareLikeReplybgoadWho I am (Rosemary's Grandaughter) lyrics

5 days ago

READ SHE IS TOO BUSY SELLING OUT AND SMOKING METH READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

Kerry GoadAugust 7 via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ SMART WOMEN SHE MUST BE PSYCHIC TOO -NOW WHERE IS BRIGHT EYES -MY AYIN-READ MARKIE MC NIGHTNCIS/ Ziva and American Slang Part 1www.youtube.comZiva's misunderstanding of the English language and American slang.
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareDeleteShareLikeReplybgoad5 days ago

Kerry GoadAugust 7 via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ I HAD SOMETHING TO HOLD ON TO -YOU TOOK MANY OF YOU AND SISTER ALMOST NAMES KENNEDY ARI ARRIANNA -BUT SHE KILLED HER BROTHER BECAUSE HE WAS A KILLER AND BAD AND YES IF IT MEANS PUTTING YOU AWAY THEN YES I WILL-YOU BEST CHANGE BECAUSE DR DUFFY AND THAT FUCKING SCUM HARVEY WILL LEAVE YOU IN JAIL/PRISON TO DIE AND KELLY WILL NOT BE THERE TO DIE FOR YOU READ MARKIE MC NIGHTZiva David :: So Cold | NCISwww.youtube.comWATCH IN HD So I've been working in this for like forever, I've just been waiting for 10x11 Shabbat Shalom and 10x12 Shiva to air to finish it. It's not as good as I hoped it wouldbe, but I hope you like it. It focuses on her relationship with her father (Eli), Gibbs and Tony Character: Ziva David Show: NCIS Song: So Cold: Artist: Nikisha Rey...
LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareDeleteShareLikeReplybgoad5 days ago

Kerry GoadAugust 7 via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ GEORGE -THIS IS US NOW- HANG TIGHT AND TOUGH AND HANG STRONG -MARKERRY READ MARKIE MC NIGHTNCIS: 7X01 and 02; Tony and Ziva momentswww.youtube.com701 So everyone thought Ziva was dead. Which lead to Tony being like "meh," about his life, and even more "meh" when he was captured by a reeeaaally mean meanie. And then Ziva ISN'T dead! Phew. Cept she's still kinda wishing she was. But wait! There are more important things to worry about because Saleem's crying over spilt Caf-Pow, and that mea...
LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareNCIS: 7X01 and 02; Tony and Ziva momentsDeleteShare

5 days ago

READ BUT STAY STRONG WE HEAR YOU MIGHT HURT YOURSELF OR OTHERS-NO LYING FUCKING KILLERS- THEY KEEP THREATENING ME IN WRITING AND VOICEMAIL AND BY  ACTIONS -READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

DeleteShareLikeReplybgoad5 days ago

READ -ALAN COSMO-LIKE I SAID - I DID NOT SAY GOODBYE TO KEEP YOU SAFE AND RC-WIG WHAM-MISS THE GUY-MR COUNT HIS STEPS IS LIKE ME - HE WAS MORE LIKE NCIS LA DIETZ AND KENZIE LOL LOL -MISS YOU -AND YOUR PEOPLE I HOPE-WILL KEEP ME SAFE -LOL LOL IT WAS FUNNY!READ MARKIE MC NIGHT IF THINGS DO NOT WORK OUT -KENNEDY-NO ONE I KNOW TO LEAVE HER TO-I SAID I WOULD GET A MILLION DOLLARS AND CLOSE DOWN THAT DEATH MILL UCLA RIGHT DR DAN-NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE RIGHT MARGO-CPS-JAN-DIRTY JOE-SCAM ARTIST AND RUBEN WHERE ARE YOU FRIEND ??  READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

• READ ALAN I HAVE ANOTHER FRIEND GETS MEAN WHEN HE TRIES TO STAY AWAY NO REASON WE ARE FRIENDS -DID THIS HURT YOU-LIKE AT THE END-YOU KNEW PLENTY-AND NOW YOU KNOW PLENTY FOR OTHERS -DO NOT GET KILLED-FIND ME -PLEASE READ MARGO STAY OUT OF IT GET WELL READ MARKIE MC NIGHT8 Years of Tony & Ziva || Everythingwww.youtube.comThis video is dedicated to the 8 beautiful years that we've had so far with Tiva. I kinda wanted to tell their story through a video, but it was hard to fit it all in, so I'm sorry for the plot lines that are missing. The first part of the video is in somewhat chronological order (when it comes to the seasons) This video is really long, and it ...
8 Years of Tony & Ziva || Everything

5 days ago

READ JFK JR -SAID CAMPAIGN POLITICIAN SERVICES -CPS-AND YES IT IS -AND MEXICO IS FOR THEIR LIKING SICK-OUR CHILDREN GO IN THEIR BROTHEL -I KNEW ONE-JOHN WANTED TO TAKE BEN -I LEFT PICTURES OF THE ONES THEY SCREWED AT THEIR HOUSE-ADULTS THANK GOD-HE TOLD ME AT DARROW'S FUNERAL ABOUT THE CHILDREN AND YES KNEW A NANNY AND THE WORD IS OUT -TAT BE CAREFUL- DON'T CHEAT! READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

DeleteShareLikeReplybgoad5 days ago

READ 700 CHILDREN IS THERE NEW GOAL TO GO TO SCUM AND BE MAYBE RAPED OR BEATEN- OR VERBAL ABUSE LIKE MY FAMILY SO THAT MEANS 1400 PARENTS AND 700 CHILDREN AND WHO AND WHAT COULD THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED IN THEIR LIVES 2100 LIVES JUST FOR THIS STATE-EVERY STATE AND COUNTRY DOES THIS-FOUR CORNERS THE WORST MAJOR CLAN AND BIG CLAN COUNTRIES -MUST END NOW! READ MARKIE MC NIGHT HERNAKI HIS LAW FIRM HAS AN IDEA OF MINE THEY DO THEY -SELL IDEAS TAKE ONES-HOMES AND MORE AND THEN KILL THE PARENT WITH CANCER OR HOMELESS OR HAVE SOMEONE DO IT AND BLAME THEM LATER-LUPE LOST HER HOME-STATE WORKER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND SHE WAS A CHILD ABUSER I CAUGHT HER AS TONY VINCENT'S WIFE SHERIFF AND TOLD CPS ON BOTH-THEY TOLD ME SHUT UP-READ MARKIE MC NIGHT I TOLD THE SHERIFF -BRIAN LAUGHED AND STEVE PRETEND TO HELP READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

DeleteShareLikeReplybgoad5 days ago

READ ED NOVAK-KNEW DARROW'S INSURANCE PAY OUTS WHY - I GET HE OWES ME QUITE A BIT AND I WANT IT AND HE PRETENDED TO MY LAWYER -I SAID I WOULD GET LICENCE ONE DAY-I LOVE TO KEEP MY WORD-WHO ELSE HAS HE SCAMMED AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND I SAID NO TO HIM-IN THE BEGINNING BUT NOT HIS TYPE -ONCE AGAIN WHY WOULD A SCIENTIST FREAK HIM OUT??????READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

DeleteShare

Kerry GoadAugust 20 via YouTubeOnly Me

• READ THE SCUM PRETEND I AM MENTAL RIGHT AND NOT A MEDIUM-SO WHEN SCUM DIES GO TO CLAN MEDIUM PLEASE THE REAL ONES RIGHT!!! READ MARKIE MC NIGHT tat (HIV)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Tat
    PDB 1biv EBI.jpg
    Bovine immunodeficiency virus tat–tar complex, nmr, 5 structures
    Identifiers
    Symbol Tat
    Pfam PF00539
    InterPro IPR001831
    PROSITE PDOC00836
    SCOP 1tvs
    SUPERFAMILY 1tvs
    TCDB 2.A.64
    [show]Available protein structures:
    tat is an HIV gene.[1][2]

Tat stands for "Trans-Activator of Transcription". Tat consists of between 86 and 101 amino acids depending on the subtype.[3]

Also, in molecular biology, tat is a protein which is encoded for by the tat gene in HIV-1. Tat is a regulatory protein that drastically enhances the efficiency of viral transcription.[4]

Contents [hide]
    1 Function
    2 Function and mechanism
    3 Structure
    4 Protein transduction domain
    5 Clinical significance
    6 References
    Function[edit]
    Tat vastly increases the level of transcription of the HIV dsDNA. Before Tat is present, a small number of RNA transcripts will be made, which allow the Tat protein to be produced. Tat then binds to cellular factors and mediates their phosphorylation, resulting in increased transcription of all HIV genes,[5] providing a positive feedback cycle. This in turn allows HIV to have an explosive response once a threshold amount of Tat is produced, a useful tool for defeating the body's response.

Tat also appears to play a more direct role in the HIV disease process. The protein is released by infected cells in culture, and is found in the blood of HIV-1 infected patients.[6]
    Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanovawww.youtube.comMusic video by Carrie Underwood performing Cowboy Casanova. (C) 2009 19 Recordings Limited
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareCarrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova

4 days ago

READ BEEN TEXTING WITH WHAT I READ OFF OF HIM AND MY WORKING-IT SI MY JOB-MY LIFE AND CHILDREN AND YES MY PROPHECY MINE -CHECK HIS PHONE FOR AT LEAST THE PAST YEAR I AM SURE HE WILL NOT MIND/MINE READ MARKIE MC NIGHT PAGER TOO READ MARKIE MC NIGHT SI MENTAL AND ALLIE AND MICHELLE YES HE WOULD HE HAS SAID IT TOO ABOUT BOTH OF YOU READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

Kerry Goad5 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • RAD BEN SALAZAR BETH EL CEMETERY TOOK ME TO THE GREENBAUM GRAVES SO THEN HE COULD DO THE SAME -MAYBE SPECULATION OR HIS BUY GET RID OF MANY AND DO THE SAME BLAME MC CAIN AND MOB-NO PEOPLE AROUND OR CONNECTED TO STEVE LEMONS-ED NOVAK AND KEVIN GOODMAN -IS WHO I READ IT OFF IT-NOW STEVE LEMONS EMAIL AND VOICE MAIL HAD ABOUT TEN MURDERS ON THEM FOR OVER A YEAR AND A HALF AND LOTS OF DOCUMENTATION AND FACTS LOTS PROOF READ MARKIE MC NIGHT I TEXT RUBEN THE OTHER NIGHT-I GOT COMPOUND FOR A YEAR BUT WHO-WHEN AND WHY READ MARKIE MC NIGHTCemetary Gates Lyricswww.youtube.comThese lyrics are one hundred percent accurate, i had to include the instrumental parts because my computers movie maker is completely stupid, hope you like

4 days ago

Kerry Goad5 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareCemetary Gates Lyrics

4 days ago

read how many people like myself have been drugged -jailed or homeless or switched out-why pictures of me and my birthmarks- and wanting my teeth out as Kennedy's and how many of Ron Brewer's victims have had this done too read Markie Mc Night -THEY CAN GET ANY JUDGE ANY STATE TO DO ANYTHING WE HAVE NO RIGHTS UCLA AND DR DUFFY TOLD ME THAT READ MARKIE MC NIGHT AS MANDY READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

1. un·con·sti·tu·tion·alˌənˌkänstəˈt(y)o͞oSHənl/adjective
    1. not in accordance with a political constitution, especially the US Constitution, or with procedural rules.
    Choose languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitianHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSwahiliSwedishTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu
DeleteShare

bgoad topcommenter

READ RUBEN -THOSE PICTURES YOU NEVER HAD ONE OF ME -THE ONE AT LISA'S WEDDING BURN PLEASE LOL -GIVE THEM BACK - YOU ASKED -AND I HAVE TWO OF YOU ONLY ONE BY MY BED -FRIEND BUT NEVER TO RUB IN THAT WAS YOUR HAREM DINA-  I LOOK AT THINGS SO DIFFERENTLY DARROW GOT SOME OF THOSE BEFORE HE DIED OF CARRIE EDWARDS AND IT HURT HIM AND MARGO IT MADE ANGRY-I WOULD SAY GOOD FOR HER-LOOK HOW  HAPPY SHE IS-YOU LOVED ME WITH KIDS-LET ME HAVE MY CHILDREN AND LIVE -,MY LIFE PLEASE -THE WAY IT SHOULD BE AND A VERY SMART SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD KNEW IT SHOULD BE - READ MARKIE MC NIGHT AND WHEN I GET MONEY TO BUY BEN A HOUSE AND PAY TAXES AND HIS RETIREMENT BACK -YOU CAN TELL WHY I WAS LEAVING WHEN THEY TOOK KENNEDY- I TELL AND I WILL BE HOMELESS AND ON THE STREET -THAT IS WHAT CPS DID BEFORE TO ME JUST ABOUT TOOK HIM IN AND PLAYED IT ALL-HOW MANY PARENTS HAVE THEY KILLED-NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU-THIS TIME-AND YOU DID A NA NA -YOU THROW THAT BACK-LIE ??? BULL SHIT YOU BITCH ABOUT THAT-  READ MARKIE MC NIGHT IT IS ALL ABOUT STEALING THE CHILD AND GETTING RID OF THE PARENTS AND GETTING THE CHILD READY FOR THE LIFE THEY CHOSE-KENNEDY'S WAS NOT A GOOD ONE READ MARKIE MC NIGHT DINA PLASTERED THEM ALL OVER- HOW RUDE ! READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

bgoad topcommenter

READ RUBEN -THOSE PICTURES YOU NEVER HAD ONE OF ME -THE ONE AT LISA'S WEDDING BURN PLEASE LOL -GIVE THEM BACK - YOU ASKED -AND I HAVE TWO OF YOU ONLY ONE BY MY BED -FRIEND BUT NEVER TO RUB IN THAT WAS YOUR HAREM DINA-  I LOOK AT THINGS SO DIFFERENTLY DARROW GOT SOME OF THOSE BEFORE HE DIED OF CARRIE EDWARDS AND IT HURT HIM AND MARGO IT MADE ANGRY-I WOULD SAY GOOD FOR HER-LOOK HOW  HAPPY SHE IS-YOU LOVED ME WITH KIDS-LET ME HAVE MY CHILDREN AND LIVE -,MY LIFE PLEASE -THE WAY IT SHOULD BE AND A VERY SMART SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD KNEW IT SHOULD BE - READ MARKIE MC NIGHT AND WHEN I GET MONEY TO BUY BEN A HOUSE AND PAY TAXES AND HIS RETIREMENT BACK -YOU CAN TELL WHY I WAS LEAVING WHEN THEY TOOK KENNEDY- I TELL AND I WILL BE HOMELESS AND ON THE STREET -THAT IS WHAT CPS DID BEFORE TO ME JUST ABOUT TOOK HIM IN AND PLAYED IT ALL-HOW MANY PARENTS HAVE THEY KILLED  READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

bgoad topcommenter

READ WAS GOING TO WALK TO THE SWIM-BACK TO-TO GO AND TOO ALSO- BAD AND CAME BACK-I SAW THE LIGHT HOPING I GET TO LIVE THE ONE I WOULD LIKE AND FOR MY FAMILY-TE ONE I CHOOSE-THE MARBLE OF EMERALD WAS FOR THE CHILDREN-I HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU DID- WHEN I RAISED YOUR RED FLAG AND THEN I SAW THEM ONE NIGHT AND KNEW I NEEDED TO INFORM YOU-BE GOOD PLEASE -I TOLD A LAWYER ON  HER MACHINE I HAVE BEEN FINDING- ALL BAD-LIKE SHERIFF LARRY DEVER -SAID GET THEM ALL-OK- BUT TIME FOR ALL- TO GET THEM TOO READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

Kerry Goad5 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me

• READ NO I AM MARGARET JEAN MC KNIGHT'S GRANDDAUGHTER GREAT OF FRONA MC KNIGHT-WE WERE CLAN OR WERE WE SWITCHED JUST RIGHT- I WANT HER RESUMED TOO HER BODY -BUT SHE VISITS ME TOO-HER CHILD WAS NAMED MARGO WITH THEM NOT KNOWING HER TRUE NAME WAS MARGARET WHAT ARE THOSE ODDS-SHE DIED IN TEXAS -WHERE I WANT TO BELONG NOW- AMONG WHERE I MIGHT TRAVEL-AND YES DEAD OR A LIVE I SAY-RABBI PLOTKIN ASKED ME TO TAKE THE LAST NAME AS KENNEDY MC NIGHT-AND YES FUCK YOU CPS -I CAN GO OUT AT NIGHT AS MUCH AS I PLEASE  READ MARKIE MC NIGHTWho I am (Rosemary's Grandaughter) lyricswww.youtube.comWho I am (Rosemary's Grandaughter) by Jessica Andrews.
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · Share

bgoad topcommenter

• READ FRIENDS OR AN IN TO MARIA-AND I HAVE BEEN GONE WELL I KEEP TRYING BUT NOT YOUR GONE TO I HAVE TO BE DEAD OR DRUGGED TO GET OUT -I CAN BREATHE JUST FINE READ MARKIE MC NIGHT ALL YOUR FAULT WHAT YOU DID TO ME-NO I WOULD NOT WANT THAT FOR MY CHILD READ MARKIE MC NIGHT MARIA 8-20-86 READ MARKIE MC NIGHT
    Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gonewww.youtube.comMusic video by Kelly Clarkson performing Since U Been Gone. (C) 2004 19 Recordings Limit I NEVER WANTED TO BE WITH YOU-WELL THAT WAY-YOU HAD THE BEST YOU JUST DID NOT APPRECIATE IT OR HER -WELL FOR YOU SHE WAS LOVE NO JOE READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

Kerry Goad5 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me

• READ OFTEN PEOPLE FEEL THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF ONE -SO THEY TRY AND MAKE THE ONE THEY FEEL THEY CAN NOT COMPARE TO FEEL UNWORTHY-NO BE YOUR BEST WORTHY-AND I WILL SEE IN BUT LET US SEE IT OUT TOO-AND YES I LIE BUT TRY NOT TO-AND WHY IS THAT SUCH AN ISSUE WITH YOU-THINK ABOUT THAT TODAY -RUBEN READ MARKIE MC NIGHT I TOLD QUARLES I WILL TAKE EVERY PENNY FROM THAT SCUM RODGER MORRIS READ MARKIE MC NIGHTJerry Maguire tribute music videowww.youtube.comJerry Maguire music video tribute Tom Cruise, Renee Zellweger You had me at hello Full version

Edit (in 5 minutes)Jerry Maguire tribute music video

Kerry GoadAugust 26 via YouTubeOnly Me

• read you are a fucking idiot-we are all immigrants you let the illegal ones in crime and clan and your dirty pedophiles and that buy in-let the others -poor and driven work and come in-only the true dirty get in and that brings in more crime -and your condos in rocky point in a fake name you let the Mexicans clean and your husband take mine to do dirty deals and women there read Markie Mc Night LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU STOLE KENNEDY -I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHARED EVER WITH YOUR SON THAT TRIED AND YOUR HUSBAND I AM TOO BROWN TO GET HELP-RIGHT AUNT JAN! READ MARKIE MC NIGHT DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND STEP DOWN READ MARKIE MC NIGHT THAT IS WHY YOU CALLED FOUR COP CARS -I GAVE YOU MICHELLE OBAMA'S NAME AND YOU SAID SOMETHING AT MOM'S AND YOU HAD KENNEDY SOLD ALREADY READ MARKIE MC NIGHT FEISTY NO IDIOT GOVERNOR ALERT READ MARKIE MC NIGHTArizona Governor Jan Brewer's Feisty Interview on the TODAY Showwww.youtube.comIn a feisty Today Show interview with a combative Ann Curry, Gov. Jan Brewer (R-AZ) - there to promote her new book, "Scorpions for Breakfast" - calmly answered all of Curry's hysterical claims and falsehoods about Arizona's landmark immigration law S.B. 1070.
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareArizona Governor Jan Brewer's Feisty Interview on the TODAY Show

bgoad topcommenter

March 12 near Phoenix, AZ · EditedMAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD CHECK MANDY'S BACK ACCOUNT AT CPS-OR SEE IF SHE HAS GOTTEN ANY NEW GIFTS OR IF SHE HAS BEEN PROMISED A PROMOTION HMMMMM GOT THAT TOO-SHE IS BEYOND SAVABLE-SHE WILL BE LIVING THE COUNTRY TO GET A JOB TOO?? — watching Prisoner Cell Block H.

bgoad topcommenter

Kerry GoadDecember 14, 2012Left a voice-mail on a recorder last night, I do keep trying to prove my self, been right about ten times now, it was to a Sheriff for Joe Arpaio, and old friend of my deceased brother, telling him, I felt death, and a school shooting was coming. THIS IS A HARD LIFE, MY FRIENDS!1LikeLike ·  · Share

bgoad topcommenter

READ OLD PATIENT OLD FRIEND AND OF WHO'S-AND HOW MUCH WAS THE BILL-READ BUN READ MARKIE MC NIGHT KIMBERLY KNEW READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

18 hours ago

READ ALEX-I NEED A MOUTH PIECE -WHAT DO YOU THINK-MR JONES -PARTNER OR OK I CAN BE THE BOSS LOL LOL - I BET  YOU CAN NOT KEEP UP-I DON'T LIKE READERS -I LOVE THEM LOL LOL READ MARKIE MC NIGHT THINK AGAIN NICOLE-TEXAS LOTS OF MONEY AND ONE BITCH INSTEAD OF YOU TO WORK FOR OR BEING AFFILIATED WITH -DARROW'S POSSIBLE KILLERS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AND POSSIBLE PEDOPHILES -READ MARKIE MC NIGHT ARE YOU IN A CLAN -AND WHO DID JOAN RIVERS AND GOT KICKED OFF OF QVC -I WANT MY PURSE LIEN-LINE- TOO-HOME WHAT?? I OWE SUPERFON A PURSE  OR DID I -READ MARKIE  MC NIGHT MY CHILDREN AND I NEED MEDICAL ASAP ANYWAY -NO SNOW IN TEXAS OR IS HE ??? READ MARKIE MC NIGHT ALL THOSE BRAIN TUMORS AND CANCERS IN MY CHILDHOOD TOWN TO GET AFTER ASAP-READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

DeleteShareLikeReplybgoad19 hours ago

READ ALEX-I NEED A MOUTH PIECE -WHAT DO YOU THINK-MR JONES -PARTNER OR OK I CAN BE THE BOSS LOL LOL - I BET  YOU CAN NOT KEEP UP-I DON'T LIKE READERS -I LOVE THEM LOL LOL READ MARKIE MC NIGHT THINK AGAIN NICOLE-TEXAS LOTS OF MONEY AND ONE BITCH INSTEAD OF YOU TO WORK FOR OR BEING AFFILATED WITH -DARROW'S POSSIBLE KILLERS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AND POSSIBLE PEDOPHILES -READ MARKIE MC NIGHT ARE YOU IN A CLAN -AND WHO DID JOAN RIVERS AND GOT KICKED OFF OF QVC -I WANT MY PURSE LIEN-LINE- TOO-HOME WHAT?? I OWE SUPERFON A PURSE  OR DID I -READ MARKIE  MC NIGHT

19 hours ago

READ LOOK AT THIS CASE -HOMEWORK BACKYARD WINDOW BULL SHIT  I TOLD THE COP WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE PUBLISHED OR DID HE GET A SIGNAL FRAME -MYRON KNEW PLENTY AND HE IS BLACK -AND WASHINGTON-MARTIN THAT I GOT THE READ FROM IS FROM WHERE -READ MARKIE MC NIGHT I WAS ALONE IN MY ROOM-WELL MYRON SPOKE IN-SPOKE IN-AND HELPED ME TOO- SMILES BACK AT THE LARRY NOT DEVER THIS TIME FARAGE HMMM READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

Kerry GoadDecember 24, 2013 via The Huffington Post
  • Christmas wish given to John at Homeland, all I can do is try, just like the night I tried and called 911 for you and waited all night in the police station with your read, to save your son. They wrote it down, no bothered to check in though. PEACE IF THOUGH IT COST ME SO MUCH! I GAVE OUT BOTH READS TONIGHT FOR YOU!
    More Details Emerge About Agent Shot By Teen Sonwww.huffingtonpost.comLOS ANGELES — A 14-year-old boy admitted fatally shooting his father, a federal immigration agent, with his service weapon after arguing about school grades, a prosecutor told The Associated Press on Friday. Prosecutors will seek to try the teen as an adult in the killing of Myron Chisem, 42,…
3LikeLike · · ShareDeleteShare

19 hours ago

Kerry Goad4 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ BENJAMIN IS NOT KENNEDY'S FATHER -A FATHER STANDS UP FOR HIS CHILD AND WOULD DIE FOR HER-BUT YES THEY SET ALLIE UP TO KILL HIM- ONE WAY OR-ANOTHER AND TOLD HIM JAIL ANY DAY-MY SONG FOR KENNEDY -I SANG IT IN THE KITCHEN WHEN I WAS PREGNANT NOT JOSEPHINE IT WAS- JOHN-BUT WHICH ONE READ MARKIE MC NIGHTLullaby - Dixie Chicks (Traducida Al Español)www.youtube.comEsta canción es preciosa, es una de mis canciones favoritas de las Dixie Chicks y merece la pena escucharla. El título es "Lullaby" (Canción de cuna) y en cuanto la escuheís entendereís por qué. La letra es absolutamente fantástica y la melodía es hermosa. No me canso de escucharla. Espero que os guste. ¡¡¡Suscribiros a mi canal, comentar y darl...
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareLullaby - Dixie Chicks (Traducida Al Español)

19 hours ago

Kerry Goad6 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ ALLIE WHEN SHE WENT TO FLAGSTAFF TO KEEP HER SAFE IN THE SNOW -I IDI NOT JUST PUT A SONG IT I PUT MANY TO FOLLOW HER TOO -SOLL NO ARNOLDS AND KANES THE PICTURES SHE TOOK OF THEIR GRACE WITH AUNT KAYE THAT HOW DARE I LET HER MEET FUCK YOU MOTHER MY CHILDREN -YOU TEACH YOURS TO STEAL AND LIE AND KILL-JESSIE/JESSY JAMES-OUR COUSIN- IS ON COSTCO OR PAM ANDERSON FIRE THAT BITCH TODAY- READ MARKIE MC NIGHTThe Judds Love Can Build A Bridge Lyricswww.youtube.comI really love this song and I looked over and over again for a video of it on here and I couldn't find one so I decided to make one myself since I hate looking all over the internet for one song. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys. No copyright infringement is intended. All images, audio, and video clips are the sole property of their respectiv...
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareDeleteShare

DeleteShareLikeReplybgoad19 hours ago

1. Kerry GoadDecember 22, 2013THE PLANES
    Darrow's friend Martin, I chose him out of the blue, on Darrow's guestbook, and asked how he knew him, and then became facebook friends, he was Draak's friend, the only one I did that with, what are the odds of that; well he told me he was leaving town, and after I used my psychometry, and posting methods, told him to be careful, I got a crashing plane, and I must of been in some trance, BUT MANAGEABLE, because I told him, when I had no intentions of leaving town, and still had Kennedy, that I needed ICE. Now he must have thought I was hurt, or meant drugs-lol, oh, he said, he would like to sit down with me sometime, and I said, just a hug. It was months before I got the murder of the ICE cop. STRANGE, MAYBE THERE WAS A MARTIN ON ONE OF THOSE PLANES. I THINK THAT ONE WAS IN FEBRUARY, I THINK, THE OTHERS, SPREAD AMONGST THE SUMMER, NOT SURE. I WAS WRONG, THERE WAS SOME INJURIES, ON THE PREMONITIONS I RECEIVED, BUT WHEN THEY CAME IN, THERE WAS DEATHS, AND THEN THE RESULTS THERE WERE NO DEATHS! I ALSO LEFT A NOTE ON JOHN EDWARD AND LISA KAY BOTH MEDIUMS, ABOUT HOW CRASHING PLANES, ON FACEBOOK ONE. I TRIED TO CONTACT JOHN EDWARD TO GET IT, WITH NO ANSWER.
    There was a huge jet that crashed, we had a doctor die on it, the story is, he called his wife to say he might miss his flight, she begged him not to, he did not miss it, too bad, his friend a neurologist died in a plane too, what are those odds? I was working the phones, the night it crashed, 80's maybe late. They are both Jewish, and guess what Jewish cemetery they are at??? hmmm. They both liked me, very much too. It was different back then, we spoke to these men sometimes ten times a day, and we were like their office staff, back then. I told it to CPS, and told them if I get them out I can reuse my predictions, and there would be more, and there was, two more. It was obvious that I was just a clairvoyant, and stressed from old trauma, I proved it. They triggered me and caused severe emotional damage at the time. I was honest when they came about everything, they do not believe in psychics, or mediums, their psychologist said to down play it, or pretty much lie about it, but it was most of the problem, and why I was so sick, and Kennedy is like mommy, and sissy that denies it, and self medicates with psych drugs and sleeping pills.

bgoad topcommenter

erry Goad shared a link.December 22, 2013HERE IS SOME OF MY WORK TRY NOT TO FREAK OUT, NEVER GONE THIS PUBLIC BEFORE!______________________________________________________________PREDICTIONS 2012 AND 2013 MESSAGES TO KIP RUSTENBERG IN FACEBOOK, OR LEFT ON HER COWORKER BRIAN’S MACHINE OR ON CPS MACHINE-THEY CAME TRUE UNLESS, STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS -FROM MARKERRY SOLL-GOAD

1. From Jan 12th
    What if there will be a gas issue somewhere or an issue at the power plant? Look at Norte Dometres(spelling) look at Edgar Casey, just my thoughts, maybe your boss will listen, probably not. JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER! GAS PREDICTION

JAN 29th 2013 MORE OF THE GAS PREDICTION, I THOUGHT MAYBE DOWNTOWN, BECAUSE SOCIAL SECURITY, THOUGHT, FROM THE PIPE BOMB, CAME IN,BUT JAN CAME TO THOUGHT, AND I USUALLY ASSOCIATE HER WITH MEXICO, BUT DID NOT WANT TO GO THERE, SO I LEFT THAT OUT!
    I gave you a thought after a random, maybe it is not a dead cop looking after others, so maybe, a cop thought came in there, it was along time ago, maybe in this house, see it guides me, my intuition that is, on the time, I have lived here four years, that there was a car in some downtown garage or something like that, it reminds me of laying in this bed, watching the news, the car with an explosive, but I was getting Denny Wood's suicide, that I missed, I had the visions of his suicide several times before, but years before, and I did not know it was him and how they would say, he took the gas pipe-the LINGO would be, and then that came when I got the social security building, but did not document it in time, of that bombing, but told my brother Phil, that there would be a bombing as social security, but a gas one, it turned out to be a pipe bomb, feeling that is why I got gas there , and downtown and not pipe bomb, does that make since, so put this together, and see what target you get? I also get a cop might catch this in time. The original with less wording was sent to Kip’s face book other box, that was probably blocked, but writing it to her, helped me work it out.
    READ THIS PLEASE-ESPECIALLY ABOVE-THIS IS HOW I FIGURE ALLOT OF IT OUT__=========================================

THIS GOES WITH THE GAS PREDICTION
    PS. The Mexico gas issue did not have a car explosion, they were still looking for the cause, that is why, I backed up and said, it would use the lingo like to take the gas pipe, so that still leaves, the car or cars issues, that has come in for a long time, that might be documented too, but most of that stuff was in messages to Phil, not until I was drugged or freaked by our government, lol, did I behave so irrational, well for me, I was no threat to anyone. I know CPS are trained to be like cops, is the problem, they should of investigated, called 911 for me, my pulse was 36 and got me some social service services, and day care, they helped Wade with some of that.
DeleteShareLikeReplybgoad19 hours ago

FROM AN ARTICLE ON FEB 1ST 2013 DOWN-TOWN MEXICO

Mexico's state-owned oil company, Petroleos Mexicanos, initially reported 10 deaths at the facility near the city of Reynosa, across from McAllen, Texas. Later, the death toll was raised to 26, including a man who was run over when he rushed onto a highway running away from the facility.
Pemex said at a news conference Tuesday night that the fire was extinguished in 90 minutes and the pipeline was shut off. The pipeline carries natural gas from wells in the Burgos basin

bgoad topcommenter

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/09/19/26-killed-in-mexico-pipeline-fire-near-us-border/#ixzz2M0ROmI1t
MAY 03, 2012

Messages left for a sheriff at the department and some in facebook e-mail THESE ALL CAME TRUE!

A murder in Scottsdale last month a couple, THIS WAS NOW LAST YEAR murder suicide (I woke up at 5am with me feeling like, the women, I saw it on the 7am news) Being and Empath it comes in as us being the victim or a family member at times, and the feelings of the incident can come with it, like this one did. They said, the crime, happened at 5am, also I left it at that time, on the machine of Brian. I knew it was a murder possibly a couple/side kick was the word, he sold insurance, I got he was a professor

The natural disaster Sandy-many months before (still see another one coming)
The missing Colorado girl that they would find her back pack (The word boyfriend, and girlfriend also came in)

Sheriff Larry Dever THAT IS PRIVATE FOR HIS FAMILY

There is also a dream for the Sheriff on a facebbok message about him needing more security, I left that many months ago, before, the mention of him getting more security, and drinking a beer in his jacket, with another sheriff his weight and age, he only had one guard in the dream, and he left his jacket on, it was in a private baseball field
I had many dorm killings, I left them on Brian’s machine this summer, one was a sole suicide, and one was a mass, with lots of weapons, maybe it was the one that was stopped in March.

I many times sent messages, asking if I was bothering Kip, or if she did not want to receive them to block me, she befriended me for about a week, I had some old premonitions over the year on cases that are unsolved that came to me, one I will not put in the mail or on a machine.

School shooting the summer (I think cps has that one too, LEFT THAT IN APRIL ON THE ANIVERSITY OF COLOBINE) The night before I told my brother before the shooting, they were traveling, and I knew about a crashed plane this summer, several actually, those are on CPS recorder also, so he called to check in, about traveling, he is my brother the married priest, I also lived with him as a teenager, he would have me be open about being psychic since I was about fourteen.

DeleteShareLikeReplybgoad19 hours ago

Motor cycle cop dying and a Congress mention to a friend of my brother’s meaning, I think was do not get killed, he is a cop, in a facebook note, to kip, many years ago, before the congress shooting in Tucson, it was a rhythm about Congress for Steve Bailey, first it came in as a joke about running for Congress, I think he should, I have an entire list of laws that need to be implemented, they are are for human beings, so his party does not mater

The girl that her mother took her from the hospital to Mexico, I told them the father knew, where she was, it was on the news the next day-she should have gone to St. Judes

I also told my brother on the phone, or in person, my memory is foggy on this one, that is why I document, and work through them, by sending them out to a person, especially if they are a read, they must get out, at times they have been about people getting hurt, and I was correct, with exact detail, the night before the bombing at Social Security Office, but I thought it would be gas, not a pipe bomb.

8:16pm

MISSING FAMILY CASE
The Jaminson family missing from Oklahoma, I knew they had a boat, and I found out later they were poor, but had that feeling, when I got they had a boat, like that is strange, how can they afford one; they were given up on because, a rumor of methamphetamine use, they are still human beings, and there was a child. Their truck was found with $32,000, the paper said, they had $40,000 and was looking on a mountain of sorts, to buy land, their starving dog was left in their truck. The paper said, they were looking for land on a mountain, but the friend Nikki confirmed, they were heading towards their boat. I could tell the father was frustrated not being able to pick up his child, almost frantic, I read on the computer, later, he just had back surgery. Their friend Nikki, thought I was assuming, he was like angry, because of the meth rumors, I suppose, no, I did not read a thing about him, until after I started to help her, I often do best this way. I felt like they were dead or in witness protection, or Nikki should be, just from her post on her Facebook page, people were threatening her. I was on facebook chatting with her direct, she found me when I put a blog on Ellen, about being none judgmental and encouraging people even if they were gay or yes, psychic, Margo, had just mad me cry again, something, I stopped doing since, I quit working for her the first time at twenty five, Benjamin, has only seen me cry a few times, like once, before Darrow died!

ANOTHER OLD PREDICTION-
Can verify, not sure of date several years ago, Kimberly Miller, employee, of Boswell ER, called and asked for help, finding her missing uncle. I use to guess her personal information, boyfriends, her mother wanting granite counters etc., and I have an intuitive medical sense too, so she called me crying. The police found him, exactly where, I said, he was found walking back fifty yards, from where he started, tired, but ok. I even knew that he carried a drink with him, like I do, everywhere, but forgot one that night, he even stopped to urinate, where I told them. I found out about a month, later, his name, was Larry. I told her many things after, being months later, on why he was drinking and lost on the mountain, and I was correct

NOW POWER PLANT AND I GET NOT TO USE THE PROPER NAME FOR IT!! (MAYBE NOT THIS ONE??)
I got the power plant needing more security, from a news promo, (A TRIGGER) never watched it, then a women, that her granddaughter, works, or worked there came in, her feeling, her husband was already hooked up with someone, so I went for Kelly's mom, and Benjamin, that were close to her, to make sure, taking her off life support was the right thing. I JUST ASKED THE DOCTOR, WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR MOTHER?

THIS IS ABOUT HER GRANDSON BY ANOTHER CHILD, BEN'S BEST FRIEND KEVIN SMITH IS THE FATHER, I DO NOT SPEAK TO HIM ANYMORE, HE IS CHUMMY WITH BEN'S SISTER, I HAVE KNOWN THIS FAMILY SINCE I WAS ABOUT SEVEN, MARGO MET HER HUSBAND KELLY FROM THEM, AS I DID TOO.
I do not know the details, but about three years ago, Nicholas Smith(check spelling) was held up on the way home from a high-school function. I heard it was gang members with a gun to his head. They were later caught at Burger King, not sure which one, they live at about 35th and Thunderbird.

bgoad19 hours ago

The one call about 7:30ish , and then a few hours later, to report his murder, it is on a 911 tape, who has ever done that, they just thought, I was crazy, but it was made from a Burger King, close to the emerald station, and I did not know it was It was Ice, I thought it was an Fed agent. See in my mind, if we know about a serious crime, we must do something, so that over powered the logic, of they are going to think I was nuts, I have that reined back in lol-I just knew for a fact, a cop was getting killed. I really think, I called twice, and then the 9:30 ish pm call

I wanted a discrimination law suit against CPS, because I was a medium, her office spoke to me here, but when I got there, said mediums are not a protected class, well something should be done, especially when we tell someone we are in a trance, it is not psychosis. I SWEAR TO GOD, I WAS NOT ON DRUGS, AND I TESTED NEGATIVE WITH THEHOSPITALS, AND CPS, EVEN TWICE ON MY HAIR, THAT IS FALLING OUT! BUT MY CARDIOLOGIST AT ONE TIME HAD ME ON EPHEDRINE, SO THAT IS WHERE THEY GOT THAT FROM. THAT WAS BEFORE KENNEDY WAS BORN, THEY EVEN WANTED ME TO TAKE IT THROUGH MY LABOR, I WOULD NOT, AND I FIRED THAT DOCTOR! This was rare, but my pulse was low, and I was in an innate -childlike frame-that means they seem more psychic, since birth that is why children are more susceptible, this was from the trauma of them removing Kennedy. It was a bad idea, but there is a man that e-mailed me that won his case from CPS, and sued, it was pointless, I was told Kennedy was in foster care for over weeks and flipped to go get a lawyer, I also had some records, of Darrow’s that needed to be given to the correct agency, and possibly not in the state. I had a sister in foster care; she wound up living on the streets. I was documenting my predictions, CPS, was told I was going to kill myself and Kennedy and paranoid, well, all the things came true, even they if compare now, they would see many that are correct, and many that still might happen. I had a dream that something happened to us, is all. My mother bumped her head once, and I told my brother the day before, she would be hurt in a day or two, and to look for her, he said, I never told him, and I had mental illness. Several on the other side of my family are like me. I believe Darrow was.

I even called Emily at Quarrels, and told her how she smells smoke, and she better water her mother’s plants, and she laughed, she was killing them, and yes she smells, her mother’s smoking by them. She said, Darrow was very intuitive and many knew it. I believe it looped in with the negativity and he was channeling, I saw it about twenty years ago, when I had a friend, a psychologist come and sit with him all night at mom’s house. I saw it in his eyes. He was pretty good after that, we just need to work it through.

GUN LAWS
NO GUN SHOULD EVER BE IN A BAR OR DORM, UNLES IT IS THE PROPER AUTHORITY FIGURE AND WE HAVE POOL FENCE REQUIREMENTS, WHAT ABOUT GUN SAFE REQUIREMENTS? THESE GLASS CABINETS, ARE CRAP, SHOWING OFF A PERSON’S GUN, THAT IS THE PROBLEM, CHILDREN SEE THAT, AND WANT IT!
Mexico Pipeline Explosion Kills 26 Near US Borderlatino.foxnews.comAn investigation is underway but authorities say possible gas leak called fire that killed 26 maintenance workers and injured 46 others.2LikeLike · · ShareDeleteShare

Kerry GoadDecember 22, 2013THE PLANES

DeleteShare

bgoad topcommenter

• read where is Jan retiring and is Ron getting out and where is my daughter Kennedy mine read Markie Mc NightSheriff Joe Arpaio Hired Pedophiles To Protect Kidswww.youtube.comFail on top of fail, Joe. Clip from the Wednesday, February 13th edition of The Kyle Kulinski Show, which airs live on Blog Talk Radio and Secular Talk Radio monday - friday 5-7pm Eastern.
    LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · Share
  1. Kerry GoadAugust 26 via YouTubeOnly Me
    • READ WHERE THE HELL IS SHE -SUCKING HER FRIENDS ASS JAN BREWER READ MARKIE MC NIGHTHuman Trafficking & Hispanic Business Environmentwww.youtube.comCindy McCain, Co-Chair for the Governor's Task Force on Human Trafficking and with the McCain Institute for International Leadership, talks about human trafficking. Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Director of Member Services Natalia Ronceria Ceballos and Michael Grossman, chairman for The Green Chamber: Greater Phoenix, discuss the partners...

• read like I said we should legalize marijuana and yes count down the crime and border parole-patrol-and the cartel can change their name and we can buy from there-dispensaries are so expensive - and we can start with medical marijuana too many patients slip away on IM read Markie Mc Night I PRACTICE LITTLE OF ANY RELIGIONS UNIVERSAL RELIGION AND I WANT A PEACE FLAG ON EVERY HOME -LIKE YOUNG HOMIE READ MARKIE MC NIGHT FOR OUR YOUR OUR FUTURE -MANDY AND MARGO TOLD ME NO FUTURE FOR ME -MATTER WHAT READ MARKIE MC NIGHTSnoop Dogg - Smoke Weed Everydaywww.youtube.comSnoop Dog ft. Dr. Dre- Smoke Weed Everyday

1. Kerry GoadAugust 26 via YouTubeOnly Me
    LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · Share
  2. Kerry GoadAugust 26 via YouTubeOnly Me
    LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · Share
  3. Kerry GoadAugust 26 via YouTubeOnly Me

19 hours ago

17 minutes ago

Kerry GoadAugust 23 via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ NOW WOMEN THESE MEN OR WOMEN THAT CHEAT-THEY WILL CHEAT ON YOU TOO-AND I DO NOT LIKE CHEATING IN ANYWAY-FRIENDSHIP-OR BETRAYING ME -I SAY KELLY CLARKSON LEFT AND SAID VERY LITTLE AS CLIVE DAVIS BLACKED-BALLED HER AND MY DAUGHTERS WILL NOT BE WHITNEY-HOUSTON THAT IS AND CARRIE UNDERWOOD IS MORE LIKE ME- NO I LIKE BOTH OF THEM TOO-I WOULD DUST OFF THE FINGER PRINTS FIRST AND PUT A BIG RED LIPSTICK KISS ON HIS WINDOW-RIGHT BOBBY!!! I LOVE WHISKEY -TEQUILA IS FOR BABIES -RIGHT GEORGE MENKE-DRANK ONE WITH YOU AND WENT HOME TO MAKE KENNEDY MY MIRACLE BABY-PEOPLE PEOPLE -DO NOT STAND BACK -READ RUBEN TEXAS ALEX JONES-GO NOW!!!!! OR DID WE !!!!  MARKIE MC NIGHTCarrie Underwood - Before He Cheatswww.youtube.comMusic video by Carrie Underwood performing Before He Cheats. (C) 2006 19 Recordings Limited
DeleteShare
Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats

Kerry GoadAugust 26 via YouTubeOnly Me
LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · Share

Kerry GoadAugust 26 via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ BW ASAP-AND THEN WW-THEN H&P THEN PLAN -ANSWERS ASAP -ORDER PLEASE -PLEASE READ MARKIE MC NIGHTJohn Mayer - Your body is a wonderland (Lyrics) (HD)www.youtube.com"Your Body Is A Wonderland" We got the afternoon You got this room for two One thing I've left to do Discover me Discovering you One mile to every inch of Your skin like porcelain One pair of candy lips and Your bubblegum tongue 'Cause if you want love We'll make it Swimming a deep sea Of blankets Take all your big plans And...
LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · Share

Kerry GoadAugust 26 via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ LIKE I SAID I THINK I SOLVED THE HOLOCAUST-HITLER OR WAS IT DIRTY CIA/GODS USING ONE FRONT MAN-JEWS ARE MORE PSYCHIC AND SMARTER -PROVEN TO BE -SO THEY WANTED AS MANY AS POSSIBLE-I BELIEVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT IS COMING-BUT THEY ARE USING SOME OF THE JEWS -THE DOCS TO DO IT-THE EXPOSE OF THEM-LIE SAID A WOMEN FROM 1920'S CAM IN AND TOLD ME ON INTERNET-CAN NO LONGER FIND ANY INFORMATION HER READ MARKIE MC NIGHT - PEOPLE AND SOME OF MY ACTIVIST FRIENDS THINK 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB -I THINK CIA BUT TERRORIST AND YES IN THE HOSPITAL GIRL THAT KNEW ABOUT IT-MANY LIKE ME I BET GOT IT AND WAS HUSHED -IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME-READ MARKIE MC NIGHTTop 10 Holocaust Filmswww.youtube.comHow do you make a film about such incomprehensible events? Join http://www.WatchMojo.com and today we will be counting down our picks top 10 most important Holocaust features of all time. Special thanks to our users Maurizio Antonio Borgese and TeeWhy for submitting the idea on our WatchMojo.com/suggest page! Check out the voting page here, ht...
LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · Share

Kerry Goad21 hours ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ MANY MANY YEARS AGO -I CAN NOT GET TO OLD FACEBOOK A COUNT I ASKED DORI TO PUT THIS ON MY WALL-I GOT TED KENNEDY AND HIS ACCIDENT OF OF HER AND SHE RESPONDED RIGHT AWAY WHO DOES SHE KNOW-I READ A BOUT ON HIM-IT WAS THESE PEOPLE AND A SET UP-BUT YES THEY WERE MAYBE PLAYING IN THE CAR-READ

DR BAILEY-WITHE THE MARILYN WELLS OLD GROUP-ALSO ASSOCIATED WITH STUART HOUSE THAT CHRIS MELONI IS AND MAYBE ALLIE'S FRIEND ALI-SAW ME IN 2006 WHEN I LEFT AND EXPLAINED BEING SICK OR STRESSED MAKES ONE MORE PSYCHIC LIKE CHILDREN AND I WENT HOME AND LOOKED IT UP HE WAS CORRECT-CPS AND THE GOVERNMENT AND OTHERS WERE DOING THAT TO GET MORE INFORMATION AND MAKE ME LOOK UNSTABLE-WENT BACK TO DR BAILEY HSI OFFICE WAS BUGGED-I CAN TELL IS MAKES ME SEEM HYPER-LIKE I SAID ALLIE AND ERIK GET THAT WAY TO WHEN LISTENED TO-MARGO DOES THAT TO EVERYONE-HE THEN LIED AND SAID NOT CHARTED AND DID NOT KNOW ABOUT PSYCHIC OR EMAPTHS-FUCKING LIAR -I CALLED HIM SEVERAL TIMES AND ASK FOR A COUNSELOR THAT DID READ MARKIE MC NIGHT
    Iron Maiden - The Clairvoyant (lyrics)www.youtube.comI do not own anything from this video. This is for entertainment purposes. Lyrics: Feel the sweat break on my brow Is it me, or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls Is this a dream, or is it now Is this a vision, or normality I see before my eyes I wonder why, I wonder how That it seems that the power's getting stronger everyda...
LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · Share

Kerry Goad20 hours ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ I WAS LIKE THIS A RADAR TICKET THAT A BUS WAS IN THE WAY AND THE JUDGE HATED DARROW IN 2004 - BESIDES THAT NOT TICKETS NOTHING NEVER A DRUG ARREST OR DUI-NOTHING -NO CPS RECORD FOR ME EVER NOTHING-EVEN ALLIE'S HIGH SCHOOL KNEW ME WELL -TEACHERS HEATHER UNDERWOOD-ASK HER ABOUT ALLIE IN THE HOSPITAL AND YES SHE GRADUATED BECAUSE OF ME !!! NO HUMANS WILL STILL MAKE THE DECISIONS THEY WILL PUT IN T CHOMPUTER AND DESTROY MANY LIKE THEY DO AND THEN THE SCUM WILL CLIMB VERY SOON -THAT IS ALL IT WILL BE READ MARKIE MC NIGHTThe Alex Jones Show(VIDEO Commercial Free) Sunday July 13 2014: As Corrupt As They Comewww.youtube.comAs Corrupt As They Come -- Date: 07/13/2014 -- NOW GET 5 MONTHS FREE -- ONLY $39.95/YEAR -- http://www.prisonplanet.tv/ -Today - On this live, worldwide Sunday, July 13 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex covers the latest attempt by Attorney General Eric Holder to call his opponents and opponents of Barack Obama "racists." In an interview with...
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · Share

bgoad topcommenter

read not another dead cop-officer Carlos Ledesma -read Markie Mc Night LIKE I SAY I AM IN LOVE WITH HIS SMILE -LOOK AT THAT WOW WOW READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

1. Kerry Goad shared Sherry Ledesma's photo.20 hours agoOnly MeREAD SHARE WON'T YOU AND KNOW/NO I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM-BUT WOW WHAT A SMILE READ MARKIE MC NIGHTLikeLike · · Share
  2. Kerry Goad20 hours ago via YouTubeOnly Me
    • READ NOW MR LEDESMA WOULD LOVE THE TONGUE AND CHEEK RESPONCE HERE BUT CAN SHE SAY TO BE MEXICAN AND GOD FREE TOO-BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THESE PEOPLE THAT PLAY GOD ARE DOING- SO FUCK ME TOO- RIGHT -NO ONCE AGAIN- FUCK ME- I FUCK BACK AND YES I WILL KISS YOU FIRST SO GOOD LUCK AS MANDY CPS AND MY LAWYER WOULD SAY GOOD LUCK!!!! GETTING HELP-GOOD LUCK!!!!! -READ MARKIE MC NIGHTLily Allen - Fuck You with Lyricswww.youtube.comThis is Lily Allen's fuck you I have also added the lyrics into the song so please enjoy and rate
    LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · Share

Kerry Goad19 hours ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ WHY WHEN THEY CATCH THESE GROUPS DO THEY NOT CLEAN EVERY FUCKING ONE OUT- I MEAN IT I NEED KENNEDY A LAWYER AND RUN FOR GOVERNOR -A PROPHET I CAN GET MY OWN LAND -DO YOU WANT SCUM AND TO BE HUNTED DOWN -BECAUSE I WILL AND THEY KNOW IT -INCOMPETENCY HEARING MANDY TOLD ME IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE YOU GO AWAY- I WILL -YOU BEST DO AS I SAY-FUCK YOU CUNT!! AND SHE DESERVES THAT WORD ! READ MARKIE MC NIGHT"They kidnapped my Daughters": CPS, FAMILY COURTS selling my children for profits!www.youtube.comA father speaks out after Utah Government retaliates against him for exposing corruption and lies within there "Judicial System" so much for Justice right? Please help share this video and help bring both these to little girls Neveha Dukes & Naddaka Dukes back home to there father. Both girls were kidnapped in a state sanctioned kidnapping and...
LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · Share