NFL Quarterback Rankings: Week 15
When it comes to my weekly NFL Quarterback Rankings - if I had one of those little encircled R's to signify a trademarked idea, it'd go here - the criteria is everything, nothing and all that's in between.
Past performance and future potential is considered, but mostly - like college football's weekly Top 25 - it's an attempt to identify the quarterbacks you'd most like to have starting for your team in this game, this week, right now. Injuries, obviously, significantly plummet value. A clever new TV ad might bump a player a notch.
32. Kyle Boller, Rams (-).
31. Josh Freeman, Buccaneers (-).
30. JaMarcus Russell
Bruce Gradkowski, Raiders (-4).
29. Matthew Stafford, Lions (-).
28. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills (-).
27. Mark Sanchez, Jets (+1).
26. Matt Cassel, Chiefs (-1).
25. Brady Quinn, Browns (+1).
24. Chris Redmon
Matt Ryan, Falcons (+1).
23. Chad Henne, Dolphins (-).
22. Jake Delhomme, Panthers (-3).
21. Alex Smith, 49ers (+2).
20. Jay Cutler, Bears (+1).
19. Matt Hasselbeck, Seahawks (-1).
18. Jason Campbell, Redskins (+2).
17. David Garrard, Jaguars (-1).
16. Kyle Orton, Broncos (+1).
15. Joe Flacco, Ravens (+2).
14. Eli Manning, Giants (+1).
13. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers (-5).
12. Matt Schaub, Texans (+2).
11. Tony Romo, Cowboys (-2).
10. Donovan McNabb, Eagles (+2).