NFL Quarterback Rankings: Week 12
When it comes to my weekly NFL Quarterback Rankings - if I had one of those little encircled R's to signify a trademarked idea, it'd go here - the criteria is everything, nothing and all that's in between.
Past performance and future potential is considered, but mostly - like college football's weekly Top 25 - it's an attempt to identify the quarterbacks you'd most like to have starting for your team in this game, this week, right now. Injuries, obviously, significantly plummet value. A clever new TV ad might bump a player a notch.
32. Kyle Boller
Marc Bulger, Rams (-).
31. Bruce Gradkowski, Raiders (+2).
30. Brady Quinn, Browns (-3).
29. Matthew Stafford, Lions (+1).
28. Mark Sanchez, Jets (+3).
27. Josh Freeman, Buccaneers (-).
26. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills (+2).
25. Jay Cutler, Bears (-5).
24. Chad Henne, Dolphins (-5).
23. Kyle Orton, Broncos (-).
22. Alex Smith, 49ers (-).
21. Matt Hasselbeck, Seahawks (-).
20. Jake Delhomme, Panthers (-).
19. Jason Campbell, Redskins (+2).
18. Matt Cassel, Chiefs (-).
17. Eli Manning, Giants (-2).
16. Chris Redmon
Matt Ryan, Falcons (-).
15. David Garrard, Jaguars (+2).
14. Joe Flacco, Ravens (-1).
13. Donovan McNabb, Eagles (+1).
12. Matt Schaub, Texans (-3).
11. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers (+1).
10. Aaron Rodgers, Packers (+1).