NFL Quarterback Rankings: Week 9
When it comes to my weekly NFL Quarterback Rankings - if I had one of those little encircled R's to signify a trademarked idea, it'd go here - the criteria is everything, nothing and all that's in between.
Past performance and future potential is considered, but mostly - like college football's weekly Top 25 - it's an attempt to identify the quarterbacks you'd most like to have starting for your team in this game, this week, right now. Injuries, obviously, significantly plummet value. A clever new TV ad might bump a player a notch.
32. Derek Anderson, Browns (-).
31. Matthew Stafford , Lions (-1).
30. JaMarcus Russell, Raiders (+).
29. Jason Campbell, Redskins (-).
28. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills (-3).
27. Marc Bulger, Rams (-).
26. Mark Sanchez, Jets (-).
25. Josh Freeman, Buccaneers (+3).
24. Jake Delhomme, Panthers (-).
23. Matt Cassel, Chiefs (-3).
22. Alex Smith, 49ers (-1).
21. Matt Hasselbeck, Seahawks (+2).
20. Kyle Orton, Broncos (-9).
19. Chad Henne, Dolphins (-).
18. Jay Cutler, Bears (-3).
17. David Garrard, Jaguars (+1).
16. Eli Manning, Giants (-1).
15. Vince Young, Titans (+6).
14. Aaron Rodgers, Packers (-).
13. Joe Flacco, Ravens (-3).
12. Donovan McNabb, Eagles (-2).
11. Kurt Warner, Cardinals (+2).