The Top 5 Mexican Athletes in the History of Dallas
I was going to - per my usual list - rank the Top 10 but
that's extremely difficult considering the lack of decent Mexican athletes since it's May 5th I fittingly went with just the five.
My five greatest Mexican athletes in the history of Dallas:
5. Eduardo Najera - Mavs have never replaced his energy and tenacity.
4. Tony Romo - Antonio Ramiro Romo, a third-generation Mexican-American on his father's side, still waiting for post-season success.
3. Esteban Loaiza - Won 17 games with Rangers from '98-'00 and started a '99 playoff game vs. Yankees.
2. Rafael Septien - 9-year career as Cowboys' kicker included two Super Bowls and Pro Bowl season in '81
1. Lee Trevino - Honing his game at Tenison Park, "Merry Mex" won six golf Grand Slam tournaments