21 Movie Romances That We Loved in 2013
In 2013, love came in many forms: girl on zombie, boy on smartphone, and James Franco on -- count 'em -- two hot bikini babes at the same damn time. Sure, romantic comedies are as extinct as Oprah Winfrey's chances of winning Best Supporting Actress at the Golden Globes, but audiences had plenty of onscreen couples worth snuggling up to watch with your own real-life human (or zombie or smartphone -- whatever makes your heart swoon).
* Click on the film's title to read our original review of the movie. *
21. Melissa McCarthy and Zach Galifianakis in The Hangover Part III
20. Nicholas Hoult and Teresa Palmer in Warm Bodies
19. Daniel Radcliffe and Dane DeHaan in Kill Your Darlings
© 2013 - Sony Pictures Classics
See also: 2013's Most Memorable On-Screen Villains
18. Rebel Wilson and Anthony Mackie in Pain and Gain
17. Rachel McAdams and Domnhall Gleeson in About Time
16. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Julianne Moore in Don Jon
Photo by Daniel McFadden - © 2013 Relativity Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.