Playback: The Week (6/6/08 - 6/13/08) In Review
What you missed this week on DC9 as our nation collectively poked its noses way too far into the Hogan family's business...
- We rocked out with Robert Smith and The Cure. Or was it The Joker and his henchmen?
- We got schooled at Booker T. Washington's homecoming event.
- We bit the Fight Bite bullet.
- We found out why the Old 97's didn't get much face time in their new video: The Cylons.
- We became "mates" with Black Joe Lewis.
- We ambushed you as you peacefully tried to buy some books.
- We gave away tickets to Mates of State, Evangelicals, Grand Ole Party and Rilo Kiley. But you, most likely, snoozed and lost.
- And we hooked you up another round of mp3s...
...Good Friday in, oh, an hour or so. Then we're out to Evangelicals and Frog Eyes at Dada. --Pete Freedman