Panda Express At NorthPark Center May Have Over-crisped Their Eggrolls
Egg rolls may be a little harder to come by in the future at the NorthPark Center. The Dallas Morning News first reported a two-alarm fire that broke out this morning at 10:30 a.m. in the Panda Express, located in the food court.
Twitter users are posting updates with the hashtag #txfire
Twitter users have begun posting pictures of a significant amount of smoke pouring from the roof vent over the food court and employees and other mall goers milling around outside and waiting for the fire department to issue an all clear. At 11:30 a.m. the fire was reported as contained and workers and shoppers were permitted to re-enter the mall. We'll give you an update as soon as the damage is assessed, but it's a good bet to look elsewhere for your sesame chicken if you're planning on shopping at the NorthPark Center in the coming days.