Sweetheart Stoppers: "Bend Over," "He Fit U Fat" and Other Unconventional Conversation Hearts
1. Get your sweetie some Spanish Conversation Hearts. They're from NECCO and they're just like the English version-- only they're way smoother because they say "Te Amo" instead of "Tweet Me."
2. If "Be Mine" isn't a direct enough message for you, buy some of these risque or X-rated conversation hearts from that say stuff like, "Boob Man" and "Nice Ass!" While their candy heart box filled with these hearts that says "I Fucking Love You" is already out of stock, they'd like to assure you that "Let's Fuck is in stock." Not only is it in stock, but it's also super classy.
3. Not feeling the love this Valentine's Day? Check out these bitchy hearts! Despair, Inc. offers up Bittersweets candies available in dejected, dysfunctional and dumped collections. Choose from such snarky hearts as "Parole Is Up" to "He Fit U Fat" to "U Left Seatup."
4. Think you can do better than these commercialized cupids? Here's a great recipe for making your own conversation hearts. All you need is some free time and some food coloring markers.
5. And if you're opposed to the Maalox-y taste of conversation hearts but don't want to miss out on the opportunity to tell your sweetheart how you really feel, you can always get yourself one of these sweet or not so sweet plush conversation heart pillows from Midnightsnack on Etsy.