Sloppy Seconds: The Carnivore's Dilemma
The Week in Review(s):
- Your own Dallas Observer: Lemongrass is the site of this week's review, where Dave finds the spring rolls excellent, but the servers loyal to a fault.
- Dallas Morning News: Leslie Brenner finds the rabbit "lusty, tender and delicious" at Adelmo's Ristorante. Also, contributor Kim Pierce says everything would be just fine at Po-Bill's Cafe, if only everything tasted like the meat loaf.
Highlights from City of Ate:
- Dude Food: Fireside Pies
The dude's trip to Fireside takes off in the comments section, as debate rages over the proper application of meatballs on a pizza.
- Short Orders: Hook, Line & Sinker
Dave's take on the seafood standby, one of the few Uptown spots that caters to the steak and potatoes crowd too.
- Tipping Is Not A Place in China
We answer all you ever wanted to know about tipping, once and for all.
- Top 10 Vegan Friendly (But Not Veggie-Only) Restaurants in Dallas
Since vegetarians will, on rare occasions, want to associate with carnivores, Veggie Girl's got the definitive list of the best places to mingle with meat-eaters.