Sloppy Seconds: Double, Double Your Refreshment
The Week in Review(s):
- Your own Dallas Observer: Dave finds good things at Five-Sixty, Wolfgang Puck's new spot atop Reunion Tower.
- Dallas Morning News: Leslie Brenner pulls double duty this week, reviewing Bella Restaurant and Bar and Maximo.
- D Magazine: Nancy Nichols tackles steak at Judd Fruia's Tre Amici.
Highlights from City of Ate:
- 10 Questions: Jeff Burton
The NASCAR driver lets us in on the rigorous diet it takes for an athlete in his business to stay in peak form. For a second helping of pre-race posts, check out this deep thought from this morning.
- Hophead: Too Much of a Very Good Thing
No second post to pair with this one, but Jesse probably drank enough Dogfish Head for two blog posts at the Flying Saucer's recent beer-tasting.
- Veggie Girl: Eatzi's
High degree of difficulty gives this one top billing over this week's other Veggie Girl post, a trip to Cosmic Cafe, where you're eating vegan if you're eating at all.
- How 'Bout Them Knockers: 1st Quarter Review
Last, we reviewed the first three months of the year in a couple of places -- first on Monday, with a look at the standings after three more months of delivery (Quesa D-Ya's, for the win). Completing the pair of first quarter reviews, Pairing Off looked back on three months of our wine-plus-food photo illustrations, which made much with a little photography and a little Creative Commons license.